Come to class…
- Present and ready to participate
- Ready and willing to learn
- Curious with a growth mindset
- Prepared and focused
- Inspired and excited in your learning
- Honest, loyal and transparent
- Prepared to share and contribute
- To be the best version of youself
- PUNCTUAL to trainings
- LEADING by example to yourself and others
- RESPECTING your training partner. Help them to learn and feel awesome about their learning and training.
- BE CONSISTENT & COMMITTED – its about the total journey
- GIVE BACK – share your learnings and experiences with those following in behind you, leaning a new sport can be intimidating
- ALWAYS let the trainer know of your GOOD reason for not being at training
- NO BULLYING is tolerated
- LEAVE YOUR EGO AT THE DOOR.
And of course to ensure everyones health and safety….
- NO shoes, watches, jewellery or clothing with belts or zips are to be worn on mats. These can cause rips or tears.
- NO bags or drink bottles to be taken on the mats. This causes clutter and spillages around the room
- Footware must be used when entering the toilet areas.
- For the safety of others, any cuts or open wounds must be covered otherwise no training is permitted.
- If you are sick or have any infectious symptoms, please stay away fromt the gym until fully recovered.
- Keep the room clean for the next class. Mats are to be wiped with spray bottles and towels provided